- 2 tsp vegetable oil (divided)
- 4 cups White Rice, cooked
- 1 cup chopped Pineapple
- 2 stems Scallion, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 tsp Liao’s Chili Chutney
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Pinch of White Pepper
1.Heat 1 tsp of oil. Pour the eggs to form a thin pancake. Once eggs have set, cut into 1 inch pieces and set aside in separate bowl.
2. In same pan, heat remaining oil over high heat, and cook scallions and onions until fragrant.
3. Add rice, and stir-fry until rice is separated and cooked throughly (2 - 3 minutes) 4. Add the scrambled eggs back in pan, and add remaining ingredients. Stir 2-3 min and serve immediately.