- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium broccoli crown
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- a pinch of cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Liao's Chili Chutney
1. Bring one pot of water to boil. While waiting, cut broccoli and set aside.
2. In separate bowl, prepare and slice other vegetables.
3. Once water boils, add a pinch of salt, and add the broccoli only.
4. Let broccoli cook for 1 minute. Drain, and set aside in a bowl.
5. In medium pan, heat a thin layer of oil until hot. Add garlic, and ginger.
6. Add remaining vegetables, and 1/2 cup of water.
7. Add 1/4 tsp salt, and 1 tbsp Liao’s Chili Chutney. Bring sauce to simmer.
8. Last, add a pinch of cumin powder.
9. Arrange broccoli on serving dish, and plate remaing vegetables.