- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 lb chicken tenderloin (cubed)
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tps salt
- 1/2 large carrot (slided)
- 1 orange (peeled and sliced or cubed)
- 1 tbsp Liao's Chili Chutney
1. In a medium pan (with lid), heat a thin layer of oil on medium heat until hot.
2. Add onions and cook until edges turn brown.
3. Add garlic, ginger, and chicken. Continue stirring until chicken is no longer pink inside.
4. Add water, and remaining ingredients.
5. Cover with lid, and simmer until most of the water evaporates.
6. *optional - add corn starch to thicken sauce
7. Serve immediately.