- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Liao's Chili Chutney
- Sesame seeds
- 4 scallion stems (sliced)
1. Grill Shrimp 2-3 minutes each side until no longer opaque and cooked through.
2. Combine yogurt, honey, and Liao's Chili Chutney in a bowl. Mix well. Add more Liao's Chili Chutney for more heat.
3. Once shrimp are cooked, brush the sauce mixture on shrimp.
4. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.
5. Serve immediately.