Just in time for Super Bowl! My Dad & I were playing around with ideas, and came up with this delicious version of Spicy Teryaki Baby Back Ribs! This recipe is so easy to make, with only a few ingredients. The ribs also came out really juicy!
- 2 pounds baby back ribs
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup Liao’s Chili Chutney
- 2 tblsp worstershire sauce
- Pinch of cumin
- Sesame Seeds, or Cilantro for garnish *optional
- You can also grill these ribs!
- Ribs can be prepared day before for optimal flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a knife, make a small slit between the ends of each rib. If you prefer, you can divide ribs into smaller portions.
- Whisk eggs in bowl.
- Coat ribs with egg mixture and set aside. Let ribs sit for at least 10 minutes. This is my Dad's secret to juicy ribs. You'll be amazed.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Reserve 1/3 of sauce in another bowl.
- Generously coat the ribs with the sauce and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. If you have time, overnight is even better!
- Place ribs in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Brush on remaining sauce and bake another 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds or cilantro (Optional).