Check out this Spicy Shrimp Gambas recipe by Tinky's Kitchen. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!
For 500g (1lb) shrimps
4 clove minced garlic (the more the better 😜)
1/4 cup Chinese rice wine
2TBSP Liao Foods Chili Chutney
1 tsp sugar
1. Clean, Peel and devein shrimps.
2. In a pan, melt butter, add garlic until fragrant.
3. Add Liao's Chili Chutney, and sugar.
4. Sauté until fully incorporated. Add rice wine and flambé until alcohol has evaporated and flavor is concentrated.
5. Add shrimps and sautee for 3 minutes or until it turns pink.
6. Adjust seasoning to taste. Add sugar to adjust heat (but we like it spicy 🌶🌶🌶)
7. Add a little water if you want extra sauce then finish with with another TBSP butter.
8. Serve hot with steaming rice! Sooo good!!!